Learn how to create an incredible 100% professional website in a visual environment, quickly and easily.
WiX: How to Create Amazing Websites Step by Step
You just need to have a laptop and very basic knowledge of internet browsing
- Define the objectives you want to achieve with the website you are going to build.
- Build a website with a 100% professional look, adding call-to-action buttons, flashy image galleries, multimedia elements (video and audio), etc ...
- Manage social networks within your site.
- Manage email marketing campaigns, design of newsletters, sending and tracking of open emails, clicked, etc ...
This course includes:
12 hours of course in the Conference Hall.
Full access to the platform
Free Accessible Parking
- Improve the SEO of your site to be searchable in search engines.
- Define what page structure your site should have.
- Manage a blog by adding, modifying and removing all kinds of articles to get more traffic to your site.
- Capture and manage subscribers of your site.
- Restrict access to certain pages of the site exclusively to registered people.
In this course you will learn:
Registration Dates: from July 22nd to August 09th 2019.
Course Dates: 10-17-24-31 of August 2019
It is increasingly necessary to have a website, whether you are looking for a job or if you want to start a business, as if you have a consolidated business or simply for your personal use.
In an increasingly globalized world, being connected and accessible is a necessity.
Back then, creating web pages was a complex task reserved only for people with a high technical profile, but today that has changed and everyone can develop their own website.
Learn everything you need to know to build a website from scratch with this course.
Identify the objectives you intend to achieve.
Structure the site based on the previous point.
Build it with the WiX tool
Maintain and promote the site
And you can get all this even if you have no technical knowledge and with very little effort.
You always have the possibility to go to a provider to build your site, but this has its drawbacks:
- You need to make an investment and depending on the amount you will have a more personalized website or a more standard product (very similar to that of other customers of that same provider)
- The end result is probably not exactly what you expect, since it is difficult to transmit all your needs to a third party.
- A website always has to be updated, if you know the process yourself you can take care of the subsequent maintenance, otherwise you will always depend on someone and that has an additional cost.
What does WiX offer you to build your website?
- You can build a Website completely free.
- With a free account you can manage all the websites you want.
- Hundreds of free templates made by design professionals, which will make the aesthetic of your site really attractive.
- Visual editor, insert elements with no more than 3 mouse clicks and place them in the position of the page where you want them to appear, simply by dragging them with the mouse.
- Total and absolute personalization of the site, both the version that users will see when they access your website from a computer and what they will see when they do it through a mobile device.
- SEO configuration to make it easier to locate.
- Complete management of a blog and your subscribers.
- Generation and sending of emails to your subscribers to inform them of all the offers and news that you incorporate into your site.
What features does this course have?
- It covers all the functionality of the WiX tool described in the previous point.
- We know that non-face-to-face learning demands an extra motivation, so all our classes start with a motivational phrase and are full of energy.
- They meet the quality standards and good practices that are required for a non-face-to-face course, video in high definition format, average time of classes around 10 minutes, self follow-up evaluations so you know your degree of assimilation of concepts , among other.
- We build from scratch a website that could be a real case, we do not teach the concepts in isolation but we count how to use them in a real case, in which we cover all phases of construction, from planning, to final maintenance.
If you want to learn how to build a website quickly and easily with one of the most used tools on the market (WiX has more than 25 million active accounts), this is your course. Go ahead and wish you have a happy and enjoyable learning!
Site Page Management
General design of the site
Text and image processing
Add media to your site
Add shapes and lines
Facilitate navigation on your site and meet objectives
How to insert a blog on your website
Overview of general concepts
Introduction to social medias
Insert Apps into your site
Lists, mobile view and WiX options
Summary of what has been learned and annexes with new WiX functionalities